Monday, November 12, 2007

I can't believe I'm going to be assigning these things to people.

This sincere desire to learn is really getting on my nerves. Back when I was a youngun' (6+ months ago), I could just pick a thesis and run with it... well, write with it. "Heeeey, holes-in-my-argument!" I'd yell, typing away, looking forward to a good grade, retaining nothing, having time to jump over my coffee table later.

But now! Now. Psshhh. I have 2 theses to decide upon and 20 pages to write. I've been pondering and organizing my shoe rack and playing Scrabulous and underlining important sentences and STILL nothing. Actually, no. I have a few embarrassing thesis statements scribbled out, and some neatly-hanging shoes.

I am so frustrated that I made Movie Popcorn instead of Lite (not "Light", mind you) Popcorn. Now my keyboard is buttery.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

If you are going to have popcorn you should always go all the way buttery. Who needs that LITE crap? Especially when writing an important paper...

Lindsay said...

PS, i started writing in the lacuna again... feel free to comment since you are the only one who does.