On the average day, I drink three cups of tea.
Morning: English Breakfast or Earl Gray (both with milk)
Afternoon: Green, Green with pomegranate, Earl Gray, English Breakfast, or Chai (the non-greens with milk)
Evening: Licorice Spice or Peppermint (no milk!)
Today, however, I mixed it up. English Breakfast in the morning, NOTHING in the afternoon and... wait for it... English Breakfast at night! I am sooo crazy!
My reasons for drinking E.B. at 10:45 PM are twofold. First, I bought some "fat-free half-and-half" and I wanted to use it. (Note: I will definitely blog about the oxymoron Safeway calls "fat-free half-and-half." I did some research, and I regret my purchase, but it still adds a lovely texture to my drink.) Second, I am pooped. The roomie is watching Superbad later, and I want to join her, so I need a little English Breakfast magic to keep me up and at 'em.
Teeeaaa!
1 comment:
So much tea. Gross Walden. Gross.
Post a Comment