Thursday, December 13, 2007

$3.26 hoodie!

The camera phone doesn't do justice to the lovely Husky purple. In fact, that hoodie looks downright brown, doesn't it? And do you believe that the bath towel in the background is bright blue? It is. It is!


Nic observed that when I get excited, I push up my sleeves. This is a handy (albeit strange) quirk, because sleeves never fit right anyway. Well, not if the rest of the shit fits. I look forward to the day when clothes makers create a hoodie that will fit the length of my arms AND the Kellyness of my torso. Smalls = pushed-up sleeves. Mediums = poofy... and pushed-up sleeves when I'm excited.

But I deal. Sales + coupons = a bargain that makes up for weird hoodie shapes.

EDIT: I noticed the "shit fits" error after a run-through of this post. It was too dang hilarious to fix. Geeze, even my typos are a riot. Is it even POSSIBLE for me to be unfunny? No!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have that problem with sweatshirts as well. Always better to go small with pushed up sleeves.

Anonymous said...

I (t-rex) also look forward to the day when clothes makers create a hoodie that will fit the length of my arms AND the Jodiness of my torso. When this actually happens, it could be the most disproportioned piece of clothing ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!