- Heart In a Cage, Chris Thile. Chris left Nickel Creek to do his own thing. This song makes me forgive him. To me, it is perfect. (Quick! Who writes, "To me, you are perfect"? Do you or do you not want to marry him?)
- Homebird, Foy Vance. "The orange was the size of a watermelon to me." If that doesn't make you remember being 4-years-old, you don't deserve Homebird.
- Low (ft. T-Pain), Flo Rida. I don't know what it is. The fun of singing "Low" so lowly? Pretending to turn around and give my big booty a smack? Watching the video in Chipmunk form? Perhaps a combination.
- We Can Work It Out, Stevie Wonder. Alanis listed this as one of her favorite songs on some iTunes collection, so naturally I listened to it. Only Stevie can improve on the Beatles.
- When The Night Feels My Song, Bedouin Soundclash. One of the simple pleasures: singing, "When the ni-i-i-iggghhht feels my soonnnngggg." (Note: I don't know if you American-radio listeners heard this. It could have been a Canadian thing.)
This list is incomplete, but I want to take a shower. I might continue it later, if you're lucky. And you give me money or comments.
1 comment:
You should listen to "If I ain't got you" cover by Ray Lamontagne (heart!) and Damien Rice. Melt you.
Post a Comment