Nic Nic Nicaroo Kristine Raden's family is currently enjoying their SECOND bout of fame. You know, because they're frequent features of this blog, and this blog is known and loved around the globe.Their first was the Trading Spaces ordeal. That was MY first experience with fame, too. E-bot and I snuck (WHOA, what? "snuck" is not a word? do the red-squiggly-underliners prefer "sneaked"? RIDICULOUS!) (AND "underliners" is not a word? this must change) our pictures on the fridge, the mantel, etc. As a result, we go into the background of several shots and now have modeling contracts, record deals, and, of course, this very blog.
In fact, I prefer talking about E-bot and myself instead of Nic's family. Yeah. E-bot and I are the coolest. We are on the Forefront of the Language Evolution, and we are the reason you say "cadaver" (or "cadav," for you hipper folk) instead of "whatever." Oh, and if you DON'T say "cadaver," it's about time you start. Yes, got on that. Get on that "cadaver" lingo.
It's late at night and I should be in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment