
Julia Child learned to cook to make her husband happy. Now, I don't know her husband, but I do know people, and I know that I appreciate a good meal more than the rest of y'all. So, imagine if I learned to cook for me. Whoa. I'd probably get a show on the Food Network. They'd call it "Kelly Kooks." No, maybe not. I meant for that to sound like "cooks," but instead it comes out like that precious British band. Ok, other potential names for my future cooking show:
-Kelly in the Kitchen
-Kelly Jean Walden is a Badass
-Chuckles and Chitlins (unless that means I would actually have to cook with chitlins)
-Terrific Jokes, Pretty Good Food
-I Love Kelly Walden and Everything She Does
Yep. The Food Network. That is where I go next.
3 comments:
Maybe...Cooking on the telly with Kelly
Kelly Kooks makes you sound like you are kooky. I would stay with something like, Kitchen Assistance with Kelly. That's what I've always thought of it as.
I like Kelly Jean Walden is a Badass. Although I like the Telly with Kelly one too. ;-)
These snickerdoodles are so freakin' cute! Mmm.
Post a Comment