My iGoogle (everything has an "i" in front of it now, even non-Mac stuff. in keeping with this tradition, heretofore I refer to myself as either "iKelly" or "iAwesome") posts 3 daily quotes. Usually, they're 1ame, but today I liked two of them. Read and agree!:
I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think, no, actually I'm a giraffe. -Richard Gere
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. -Dorothy Nevill
Good job speaking, Famous People. Now, I am going to look up "Dorothy Nevill" because I have no idea who the h she is.
Edit: Back in the 19th century, Dorothy Nevil was a "hostess, horticulturalist, and a collector." I wouldn't mind being a hostess, horticulturalist, and a collector. I would wear one of these aprons.
1 comment:
I have quote of the day on my igoogle as well and I saw/liked that Richard Gere one as well. CRAZY.
Post a Comment