Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mr. President, Abraham Lincoln is my regular-sized housecat.

I like to pretend Abey Baby is a little "big cat", like he is a runt tiger who would maul me if he could, but he is just too darn tiny.

How dead do you think I would be if he were 350 pounds instead of 8? He gets in these moods, see, where he rolls over and exposes his soft, flabby belly, just so I will snuggle him and then he can attack! And you know what? It hurts sometimes. It really does.

Haha! In the morning, when he senses I am awake, he climbs on my pillow until I lift my sheets and he can curl up next to me. Imagine if that were a tiger! Imagine if my morning snuggle were with a tiger! Imagine if I were a tiger snuggler!

The only thing weirder than snuggling with a tiger would be if I walked on ice and had flippers so that when my stubby legs got tired, I could plop on my belly and push myself along as if I were a penguin.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Abe Lincoln is so darn ferocious! Remember when Red dropped him on me and he purposefully landed claws-out. Remember when he tipped over my water under the pretext of a snuggle in my bed?! What an ass!

KJW said...

I taught him the water thing. I trained him to terrorize you, because you are an infidel.