Don't tell me those are "Dingo Boots" under those cool plaid pants!!!
What a nice young couple--I wonder if they ever amounted to much and more to the point, I wonder if they had kids that will ever amount to much!! Ha Ha
Those ARE Dingo boots! I have an ad from the 70s with OJ Simpson where he's promoting Dingo boots. It's really a shame Oats and I never met, we'd have so much to talk about!
5 comments:
I am teaching him how to leave a comment. I am so helpful.
Don't tell me those are "Dingo Boots" under those cool plaid pants!!!
What a nice young couple--I wonder if they ever amounted to much and more to the point, I wonder if they had kids that will ever amount to much!! Ha Ha
CUTE CUTE your parents are the 2nd cutest in the world. (2nd after parents that are chipmunks - they're pretty cute too)
Those ARE Dingo boots! I have an ad from the 70s with OJ Simpson where he's promoting Dingo boots. It's really a shame Oats and I never met, we'd have so much to talk about!
Dingo Boots and Marc in the city rule!!!! I remember Broadway Joe of NY Jets Fame wearing them in an ad in SI.
Post a Comment