Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Themes from the deleted
Kris and Kelly, Book Club
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
KJW, Love the picture. I don't think anyone in the history of pencils, has ever loved a pencil as much as Kris loved mine (sounds dirty). But really, look at the pure bliss on her face - you ruin that pure bliss ever so slightly with your predatory, cleavage stance and your swooshy hair. Also, I'm glad Giuliani is out (Cut, it, out). Of all the candidates, I would be most likely to move out of the country if he won. I, personally, am rooting for Bartlet. You?
2 comments:
KJW,
Love the picture. I don't think anyone in the history of pencils, has ever loved a pencil as much as Kris loved mine (sounds dirty). But really, look at the pure bliss on her face - you ruin that pure bliss ever so slightly with your predatory, cleavage stance and your swooshy hair.
Also, I'm glad Giuliani is out (Cut, it, out). Of all the candidates, I would be most likely to move out of the country if he won. I, personally, am rooting for Bartlet. You?
Aw man, I really miss that pencil.
And Kelly in that hot pink sequin dress.
Post a Comment