Sunrise. A new day is born. As i wake by the sweet summer breeze against my chin I wonder if im still in a dreamwoorld. A small bird lands up my shoulder and says "travel to alexandria." My walk begins.
Hey! I just read about this in my Bathroom Reader book that Jacson got me for Christmas. Yeah, it was just something someone said a long time ago that was wrong, but people still think it's true. Silly people inferring things based on minimal data.
3 comments:
Sunrise. A new day is born. As i wake by the sweet summer breeze against my chin I wonder if im still in a dreamwoorld. A small bird lands up my shoulder and says "travel to alexandria." My walk begins.
Thoughts from a Checker
Forever dreams.
WHO?!
Hey! I just read about this in my Bathroom Reader book that Jacson got me for Christmas. Yeah, it was just something someone said a long time ago that was wrong, but people still think it's true.
Silly people inferring things based on minimal data.
Post a Comment