Saturday, February 9, 2008

Iron Chef ingredient: Boring

Bad news, readers. Tonight, I am unable to bring the funny.

First, I wrote about how my parents give me groceries when I go home. That was 1ame. I deleted it.

Then, I wrote about how I bought regular vanilla yogurt instead of reduced fat vanilla yogurt. Though I discovered the regular is fluffy and delicious, it was not a good topic.

I also considered telling you these things:
-I am drinking pomegranate juice out of a mug that has a picture of a trolley car and "Norm" written in fancy letters.
-Last night, I told an Italian named Aldo that he was lucky to be alive because his country has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. I think Aldo was offended. It was just a joke.
-My toes are being eaten by teacher shoes.

But I reject all of them in favor of blueberries. I'm sorry I couldn't bring the funny. Honestly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where my favorite trolley car mug was!