1. No Facebook. This would save time, but how would I get invited to parties? I could go the wimpy route and allow myself to check it on Sundays, I suppose.
2. No chocolate. This is silly, and you shouldn't vote for it.
4. Read one non-young-adult book a week. Literature would go nicely with the "No Facebook" commitment. What else would I do with all my time not spent playing Scrabulous?
5. No blogging. Just kidding. I would never do that to you.
6. No Catholicism. Haaaaaahahaha.
7. Say, "Bow chicka bow wow" when somebody says my name, including "Ms. Walden." We had this going at my old house. It was pretty fun.
8. No compassion. [Insert Republican joke.]
9. No laughter. [Insert Nicole Raden joke.]
10. Lay green eggs. No ham.
11. No television. This would be easy if it weren't for The Salt-n-Pepa Show. Damn that hilarious hip-hop duo.
12. Tell Oprah that I don't want my latest novel selected for her book club. See #13 for details.
13. Write a novel. Plot TBD.
14. Get the New Mexico film developed. I often lean back in my computer chair, look at the shelf above my desk, and feel inspired by an object up there. First it was the creepy nose that inspired a mini-lesson. Then it was helicopter card magic trick. Now this! Darling, please come to my apartment and set something wacky and motivational in my "lean back and think" view.
15. No punctuation
What do you think please tell me in a comment youre awesome
10 comments:
KJW,
Indeed I was in that darn Utah. E-rod is officially planted there, unahappy and regretful - surprise, surprise. I, personally, vote that you lay a green egg everytime someone says your name, including Ms. Walden. I think it would be unethical, as a prospective English teacher, to use no punctuation. What would the world think of you? And, you should absolutely stick with facebook. Better Lovers might very well crumble without their leader.
ANyway, just my opinions. I might have a blind date this weekend. Yikes!
Get the New Mexico film developed and the film from your lovely parents' 30th anniversary party... he he
I think you should give up sleeping on a pillow at night. That would be a sacrifice.
Exemplify all beatitudes. Give up normal life for 40 days (except at work). :)
I have a list for you to give up:
1. toilet paper
2. Crohn's Disease
3. Abraham (to Kris)
4. all your money (to Kris)
5. Lesbianism (you know what I'm talking about...quit calling me....)
6. wearing matching socks
punctuation
i'm not much a fan
I second Lindsay's idea of the pillow thing. Which means YOU HAVE NO CHOICE YOU HAVE TO DO IT.
Hahaha! You have to do it. God is watching.
I gave up chocolate. God help us all. You should give up going to Assessment class. That would save you 6 hours a week that you could devote to a worthy cause, such as anything else in the entire world besides going to Assessment.
Instead of going to Assessment, I could slam my body against the class windows like that hummingbird did.
I promise not to bring a giant hunk of chocolate to class and yell, "Eat it everyone! Oh, except you Lenters."
Post a Comment