HOW MUCH FUN WILL TOMORROW MORNING BE?
SO MUCH FUN!
HOW MUCH FUN WILL TOMORROW MORNING BE?
SO MUCH FUN!
Good job. As your reward for the enthusiastic cheering, I will tell you WHY tomorrow morning will be so much fun. To liven it up, I will write in the present tense.
I am crabwalking with Chewbacca in a Detroit Pizza Hut when, what is this!?! Oh my gosh! There is no Chewbacca! Just warm, snuggly blankets! I think, "Dawn is probably approaching. That would mean it is time to get out of bed, straighten my hair, drive to school, and stifle my laughter directed at the 8th graders' inappropriate jokes." I'd think it calmly like that, too, because I accept my duty. When I open my eyes to confirm the the time, I see that the clock does, indeed, say 5:41. (The clock doesn't actually say 5:41. Like, it does not read that time aloud. Rather, it reads 5:41. The 5:41 is written. You people always write, "The clock read [time]," and I'm sick of that. Don't tell me it "read" something.)But wait! Something is happening with the "knowledge"! It is normal wake-up time, but do I actually have to wake up? No! The answer is no! I have no early morning obligations! Now I will sleep! This morning is so much fun! SOOO MUUUCCCH FFUUNNNN!
That is why tomorrow morning will be so much fun.
1 comment:
I love when you wake up and realize you don't have to get up.
Post a Comment