Wednesday, May 14, 2008

101 Life Goals - the first 10

My senior year of high school, I wrote 101 life goals for a school assignment. I'll share them with you, 10ish at a time. Feel free to say, "Hey! I want to do [certain goal] with you!" or "Hey! I want to pay the fee for [certain goal] for you!" I would appreciate either of those.

These are listed in no particular order. Bold means I have completed it. Parentheses tell you when.


-Skydive (done, summer 2003)
-Bungee jump
-Go on a 3+ night white water rafting trip
-Go on a 5+ night bicycling trip
-Hot air balloon
-Go to a soccer game some place where it's big
-Live outside the United States for at least 1 year
-Sing in a karaoke bar (about a million times in 2006)
-Visit the Vatican
-Get married barefoot

Yes, that's really me in the picture. Kumari and/or Marc and/or my Ma have impressive photography skills.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Walden, I would be happy to pay the fee associated with you being married barefoot. I am not offering to pay for your wedding, merely for any carpet cleaning charge that should occur as a result of you being married barefoot. I will even run the vacuum. I am sooo generous.