Sunday, May 4, 2008

The competition.

Here are some of my favorite Ski to Sea team names:

-Team Lint Brush
-The Truth about Potatoes*
-Bellingham Public Library Dewey Decimators
-Happy Birthday Yacoba Brauginsky to Sea
-OOO-UM-GOW-AH!
-Hyper Primbly's Eye Buggers
-I am McLovin

I will try to hunt down a Dewey Decimator and chat with them about book club. "Why are the books we want never available?" I'll ask. "I don't know. Let's focus on the race," s/he'll respond. Then we'll kayak. I'll sing something about book club to the tune of "Down By The Bay."

4 comments:

Lynn said...

My favorite is REI Speedwagon. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Jodi's favorite is Team Autism Awareness.

Nicole Kristine said...

My favorite team name is BLOODTHIRSTY.

Lindsay said...

I am excited for our shirt making party. So, when will that be?

Anonymous said...

You have to be the dewey decimators. That's cool.