Sunday, May 11, 2008

A coping method

Some of my friends are moving far away. This picture represents my feelings. Let me explain.

-The horse looks a little sad. I'm a little sad about my friends moving far away!
-The horse looks a little shiny. I'll be shining with sweat when I dance out my blues at a Bon Voyage party someone will throw for my friends who are moving far away.
-The horse is a mammal. I am a mammal, as are my friends who are moving far away.
-The horse is galloping on a beach. I will visit my friends in Santa Barbara and Honolulu, and then I will yell, "Galloping on this beach is relaxing! I'm glad I visited you! Thank you for moving far away!"

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

Thank you. Thank you for sharing your picture method.

Thank you.

Lindsay said...

ahahahhahah!!!! You ARE like that horse!