Sunday, May 18, 2008

Important Poll




Who is sexier - Han Solo or Indiana Jones?



















Thank you for your time.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Indiana Jones. Sexiest man alive. (And by alive, I mean fictional.)

Anonymous said...

Han Solo.

Drives a space ship and cares about animals hence his bestfriend is chewbacca.

Lindsay said...

Indiana Jones, no contest

Nicole Kristine said...

Indiana Jones. (I can't betray Lynn.)

Nicole Kristine said...

Indiana Jones. (I can't betray Lynn.)

Deanna Doogan said...

Indy of course! Any man who is constantly tan and in various states of clothing ripped gets my vote.

Anna is Awesome said...

These pictures almost made me change my lifetime vote for Han Solo because that is a really hot Indiana Jones picture. However, Han Solo's really hot gun belt and super witty banter make him the sexiest character of all time; plus every girl loves a scoundrel. :)

D.I. Zzo said...

It's got to be Han Solo. If the pic of Han was as rugged as the pic of Indy, this poll would look much different, I think.

unemployed_people said...

Indiana Jones. I can't believe this is even being debated.