It is 5:00, and I have no plans. My evening is like... well, it's like the Best Buy aisle with all the blank CDs. Which blank CD package do I want? Should I just go with the cheapest? And then, cheapest per unit, or cheapest overall? How many blank CDs do I really need? Should kooky colors be a factor?Here were some activities I have considered:
-Baking cookies. This would cause me to EAT cookies.
-Running. It's cold outside, and I don't like running.
-Perusing the book store. The book I want, The Year of Living Biblically, isn't available used anywhere. I know because I called. Oh, and it's still in hardback, and who can afford that? Only Bill Gates.
-Watching the Sex and the City movie. It's Saturday. The crowds are out on Saturday. "Get out of my face, crowds." <---This is the attitude I would have if I went the movie theater.
-Hanging out at the library. I did this Thursday, and I didn't find many awesome titles. Also, I have read everything written in English except for The Year of Living Biblically.
Here are some activities I have already pursued:

-Exchanged my mad barista skills for cash. Customers tipped well. Thanks, generous customers.
-Watched the West Wing. It was the episode where Charlie is feeling all guilty about the shooting, President Bartlet is feeling all silly about his rival getting a school board position, and they make the jokes about the Alaskan crab puffs.
-Cooked more of that pasta/pepper/garlic stuff. Delish.
-Blogged. Haha! That's what I'm doing right now!
What's next?
No comments:
Post a Comment