Monday, June 16, 2008

The Recent History of Silly Hats, as told by my pictures

As requested by Baumgal, here is evidence that where there are hats, there is never boredom.

Dorm unboredom, freshman year.


Apartment unboredom, sophomore year.


House unboredom, junior year.


More house unboredom, senior year. (This hat is a repeat because it is a favorite... and there isn't a whole lot of evidence from senior year.) (And whoa. That's the cleanest our house had ever been.)


Other people's house unboredom, graduate degree year #1.


You see? You see how Jon Arbuckle was an idiot for thinking one could be bored while wearing a hat? That is why he doesn't get dates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kel, you look like you drank a few too many pink elephants that day.

D.I. Zzo said...

this is my favorite post yet.

Kristen said...

I recall that day in the first picture...but I can't remember what exactly we were doing.....do you?

KJW said...

We were stealthily slipping notes under dorm doors.