Sunday, August 10, 2008

Randomly opening my 2006 diary and sharing excerpts with you

1-30-06
I prefer room temp. to freezing cold. That's one of the downsides to this house.

2-7-06
You know what I want to say to Aaron Sorkin? I want to say, "Aaron Sorkin...." And that's all I'd manage because I am almost speechless in awe of the West Wing. WEST WING 4 LIFE!

4-11-06
My candles are pulsing. Slowly. I think I am indirectly witnessing flame death. Yeeep, there goes one. Gone. A mere memory in a fascinating diary.

7-10-06
It's too bad that I'd have to get clothes on to trot downstairs for water. Water is important, but so is bedtime nudity.

8-21-06
Man oh man oh man oh man. The booklight was in my suitcase the whole time. (The whole time! The whole tiiime!) (Like Mrs. Doubtfire.) (I'll get the frock out of here.)

10-13-06
Me and ol' Creepy Fur here. A little displeased w/this pen. One of my favorites sneakily broke today and gave me a pseudo soul patch. And blotchy face and black hands. Looked like I was messing around w/a squid.

1 comment:

D.I. Zzo said...

I'm so sad that I don't know where my old journal is. I kept it up for like, three years. Love yours though.