Here are pictures of past silliness so you can prepare yourself for pictures of future silliness (once that future is in the past, of course):
Here we are ruining the Space Mountain picture for the folks in the back.
Here is E helping Ned (may his deflated little body rest in peace) check out the Golden Gate Bridge.
Here is E stranded on a wee ocean rock.Look out, rural Western states. Where ESchu and I go, fun and excitement follow.
1 comment:
I have just left ESchu behind, sending her into your hands. May ye be warned, she`s a little beat up. She has bug bite scars, a crescent moon muffler burn, less hair (I burned it off with a candle) and she she smells like wet, moldy dog. Fix her up a bit, will ya? She`s moving into my trailer come next week, and I would prefer Sleepless in Seattle Tom Hanks, not Tom Hanks fresh out of Cast Away.
Post a Comment