Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is less important than how much the students made me laugh, but I am writing it anyway.

Today, I rode my bicycle to the library. I wore a purple helmet. The motherly woman at the information desk assisted me in getting a new library card. It's been years, years!

I perused the audio books. You know what they had? Crap. Or quality books I have already read. Or quality books on cassette, not CD. I said, "Get out of my face, unacceptable audio books." And they did. Because I left. And they did not follow me, thus the out-of-faceness.

Bicycle and I came back home. I left my two-wheeled friend in the garage, moseyed into my former bedroom/current "office", and downloaded The Great Gatsby. Now I am burning it onto five CD's. I will listen to these on my morning and/or afternoon commute.

What a healthy evening!

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

You should listen to my voice recorded on a CD for your commute. :)