Scotty Too Hotty and I were watching an informational and depressing documentary on genocide, when we learned about the Snuggie. Yes, the Snuggie! The Snuggie is different from a robe in that one looks like a cult member while wearing it, and it is called a Snuggie, not a robe. Any sane person prefers to say "Snuggie" over robe.
Snuggie. Snuggie.
Here's the commercial:
Hold on, hold on, hold on! It's not over.
After the informational and depressing documentary on genocide, I checked my email. The trash email, where I get spam. GUESS THE THIRD EMAIL IN MY INBOX. Yes! "Snuggie. The blanket with sleeves!"
I may be destined to buy a Snuggie. Will YOU be the lucky recipient?
2 comments:
I think I know someone who would love that more than life itself: NKR. That crazy bitch.
whoa whoa whoa, only 15 bones!?!? I would totally be down to look like a cult member for that cheap.
Post a Comment