Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
That is the weirdst. And also funny.
Also, I just watched this for the second time to show Rachel and I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS THE WIND THE FIRST TIME. Not even a little. I thought it was just a weird man that got a job at the wind energy place. I do not feel smart.
I have seen this before (someone from TEP introduced us, right?) But I was watching it again. And laughing out loud (LOL, as you call it) and Curt goes "Why are you laughing? You're creepy"Hahahahahaha. Love it.
i "laughed out loud" at the umbrella
That commercial is genius.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the weirdst. And also funny.
Also, I just watched this for the second time to show Rachel and I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS THE WIND THE FIRST TIME.
Not even a little.
I thought it was just a weird man that got a job at the wind energy place.
I do not feel smart.
I have seen this before (someone from TEP introduced us, right?) But I was watching it again. And laughing out loud (LOL, as you call it) and Curt goes "Why are you laughing? You're creepy"
Hahahahahaha. Love it.
i "laughed out loud" at the umbrella
That commercial is genius.
Post a Comment