Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
I want one. Where can I get one ? My Jack Russell needs a friend to play with.
Norway is weird. What wildlife is living in your Norwegian home?
those people should take a lesson from BP on how to properly tuck someone in. As far as I can tell they did not tell that moose a story, and there were no blankets on him (or her) at all.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I want one. Where can I get one ? My Jack Russell needs a friend to play with.
Norway is weird. What wildlife is living in your Norwegian home?
those people should take a lesson from BP on how to properly tuck someone in. As far as I can tell they did not tell that moose a story, and there were no blankets on him (or her) at all.
Post a Comment