Rachel and I this morning, THIS MORNING, were talking about all the cats of our lives and she was telling me about the "biggest" cat or whatever that she had owned and I was like, "Oh honey bear, you have no idea. Ringo is the biggest cat in the world." And I went online to see if I could find a picture of how big he was and YOU POSTED THIS.
How do we actually communicate telepathically? It must be a gift of a 10+ year fiendship.
1 comment:
OH ALMIGHTY GOD.
Rachel and I this morning, THIS MORNING, were talking about all the cats of our lives and she was telling me about the "biggest" cat or whatever that she had owned and I was like, "Oh honey bear, you have no idea. Ringo is the biggest cat in the world." And I went online to see if I could find a picture of how big he was and YOU POSTED THIS.
How do we actually communicate telepathically? It must be a gift of a 10+ year fiendship.
Post a Comment