Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
Sunday, February 8, 2009
"At least the snow is soft," said the Norwegian as he skied around me.
I could tell you, "Friends and I went cross-country skiing yesterday," or, "Friends and I went tumbling down small, snowy hills yesterday," and the statements would both be accurate.
i'm pretty sure picture #2 was the time clement fell, which made silvia fall, which made me fall, which made lianne fall, which made you fall... classic cross country skiing domino effect. it was pretty impressive
4 comments:
i'm pretty sure picture #2 was the time clement fell, which made silvia fall, which made me fall, which made lianne fall, which made you fall... classic cross country skiing domino effect. it was pretty impressive
This confirms that you are in the running for the x-country leg of Ski to Sea. NIIIICE moves (from a professional perspective).
Boo skiing... Booooo.
Don't dis your heritage. There is a skiing area in N-way called "Oppdal." That's kind of like your name.
Post a Comment