Several times this evening I looked out my window and said, "Look at all the condensation in the air! It's so weird! Like, it's not snowing, but the streetlights are still hard to see."Then I peered out again and said, "This is so weird! Now there's even MORE water in the air!"
And again, "You'd think the water would join together and fall as rain or snow or something, wouldn't you? What's going on?"
Then I remembered.
Fog.
:-|
How the h did I forget the concept/word for FOG? We have it in Trondheim! This is not the first foggy day! I feel like a fool, a fog fool.
2 comments:
You are actually a fog fool. That's weird. Weirdo.
HEY. I just realized the 'fool' link is to my blog. Well, joke's on you because that just takes readers away from your blog to MY blog, where there are no fog fools. And there they will stay, reading happily.
HA!
Post a Comment