I've been eavesdropping on your conversations, so I know you have been upset by my lack of updates. Here are things I've been doing instead of blogging:
1. Cross-country skiing. Through mini-forests, across a lake, to Yellowstone hot springs where we relaxed like nobody's business!
2. Snowboarding. I'm getting better, and my muscles will stop shaking soon.
3. Seeing moose. Four of them! Two trotting down a hill to snuggle with me, one on the side of the road, and one muppling about in the river as we skied toward it!
4. Tricking you into thinking I'm still in Norway because I'm doing all these snow things, but no! I am in Wyoming!
5. Graduating. Teaching certificate! Woo! Masters degree! Woo! Real world! Hmm...
6. Celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I dropped some food coloring in my mouth and swished it around. It was a good look. Everyone wanted to date me.
7. Missing my Europeans. I like them. I tell the Americans about them.
Anyway, there will be more, next time with pictures (maybe)! Wait patiently until then, ya doofus.
1 comment:
Pretty much all I've been thinking lately is, "I wonder what Kay Jay Dub is up to." Thanks for the fill in!
Post a Comment