Monday, March 30, 2009

I'd write one of those happy, medium-tempo rap songs about this week.

Sure, I've graduated, but that doesn't mean I've stopped learning. Here are some new things I've discovered:

-Raphael Saadiq!

-Apple Cinnamon tea tastes like that powder apple cider mix. This is excellent news. Tea is cheaper and healthier, and if a snoot were to call me up randomly and say, "TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING THIS INSTANT," answering, "Drinking tea," would be thought of more highly than "Drinking cider."

-Dog throw-up does not get less gross as one grows older.

-One can simultaneously love and hate a book. ::stink eye to Bel Canto::

-Unemployment isn't so bad when your parents are willing to pay for housing, food, wine, the occasional ice cream sundae, and so on.

-I am da bomb. Psssssych! That is not a NEW discovery.

Geeze, I need a job.

No comments: