Copenhagen Airport: Hei hei, Kelly.
Me: Thanks for letting me nap on your bench. I didn't get any sleep last night because my favorite Italians stayed up all night with me doing moose impressions. We also ate chocolate and played rummy. I won. And oh, oh, we also painted a scar on Fabio's head and we pretended we were the cover of the Harry Potter movie. This is what you do on your last night in Trondheim. So, you know, I'm tired. And I can't afford to shop here. So what's a girl to do? Nap on your bench! And blog! And observe how well-dressed people here are. This is an ok 7-hour layover.
Copenhagen Airport: ...That's nice, Kelly.
I'm boring the airport.
3 comments:
but you're not boring me!
people are sooo stylish in copenhagen. its cheaper to shop there too =)
and i love how you decided to stay up late. Fabio looks Amazing in that photo! haha, what nice friends.
Hmmmm... 4:37 AM, Sara... I hope I am not doomed to your same sleep pattern!
i think Ron looks more confused than Kelly.
Post a Comment