Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
happy retroactiversary!
You two make the best couple ever.
you and your cute can just quit it! also congrats, you both make me happy
Woot! Polski Dom! I knew when Kelly suggested "beer and sausage" on our first date I picked a good one.
I forgot that Polish night was your first date! I think that night was Phil and my first night of officialness as well...there must be something magical about Polish food. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy retroactiversary!
You two make the best couple ever.
you and your cute can just quit it! also congrats, you both make me happy
Woot! Polski Dom! I knew when Kelly suggested "beer and sausage" on our first date I picked a good one.
I forgot that Polish night was your first date! I think that night was Phil and my first night of officialness as well...there must be something magical about Polish food. :)
Post a Comment