Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bissues

Our dogs' names are Buster and Blue. If you have a master's degree, like me, then you noticed that both names start with "B." That's why my life is complicated.

You see, I like to call dogs by their first initial. It welcomes them into the friendship club. But if I only did that, it'd be like our dogs have the same name!

Here is how I deal with the B crisis:
-Call them both "B", like "Hey B. Hey B."
-Call them "[Color] B", like "Hey Brown B. Hey Black B."
-Call them "B" and "Other B", like "Hey B, Hey Other B," depending on who I saw first.
-Call them "Big B" and "Little B," like "Hey Big B. Hey Little B." Unfortunately, this is complicated too, since "Little B" is always Blue, who is actually bigger than "Big B", Buster. It's an age thing.

Though it can be confusing for me, I'm confident that the doggers understand who the heck I'm talking to. Good job, B's.

No comments: