In a tizzy of curiosity and coupons, Hamble and I went to The Flight Museum. It was all it's cracked up to be.First and foremost, we were treated to a concert by the Boeing Employee Band! You didn't even know they existed! But they do, and boy oh boy, they can blow those horns. It was funny, too, because Hamble and I were like, "What is the tune of 'Halls of Montezuma' again? I know the song says this:
From the Halls of Montezuma
To the Shores of Tripoli
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea
But how does it go?"
Then boom. Boeing Employee Band playing Halls of Montezuma.
Also, we got to mosey through an old Air Force One! Can you believe it! In a shocking security lapse, they left the nuclear codes in one of the lavatories. I suspect they're expired, though, so I'm not going to try them. Maybe I'll sell them on eBay, I don't know.
Anyway, munchkins, the boyf and I had a tip-top time at The Museum of Flight and we encourage YOU to patronize it, too. It will elevate you to new heights... in knowledge. Just knowledge. No free plane rides.
1 comment:
Did you buy a BEB CD?
Post a Comment