Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009: The Special Times (Part 1)

OMG, the year is almost over! It's time to reflect! (Thanks for the inspiration, Drara.)

Favorite Moments, In Chronological Order Because I'm Too Indecisive to Choose Favorites:

January: Celebrating our new president with silly, silly Europeans and silly, silly Americans in silly, silly Norway.



January - March: Giving Americans bad names based on rowdy bus behavior in Trondheim, Norway.



February... or March: Learning to snowboard and do choreographed dances in Are, Sweden.




March: Boyfriend surprising me with a visit! Driving back to Wyoming with him! Cross-country skiing to hot springs!



April: Choose Your Favorite Decade birthday party!



April, May, June: Un/underemployment in Puyallup (including Alpacapalooza):


Are you ready for the second half of 2009? No. You can't be. It's too exciting.

2 comments:

saraike3 said...

2009 treated you well Kelly. I have high hopes for '10 including a strong comeback of sk-day!

Nicole Kristine said...

Uh, I can't believe Alpacapalooza wasn't just your one single favorite thing of 2009. It's mine.