Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cheap cheap cheap

I am typing on an oldish, crappyish computer. That used to bother me. "It takes many minutes for you to load!" I'd holler at it. "I am afraid of downloading more music into your computer brain!" I'd scream. But now it's not so annoying, because my renter's insurance is going to be dang cheap.

I don't own much of monetary value, you see. It all adds up - a cat tree here, a lime green ski outfit there - but I'm confident that the collective value of my junk is much lower than my peers.

The most expensive things I own:
-This adorable computer desk: $150ish
-Used mattress and box spring: $120ish
-Precious, speedy bike: $300ish
-Oldish, crappyish computer: now worth... maybe $250?
-Pictures of me looking adoooorable: $100,000ish

My "accept things for free, buy things used" lifestyle is a bargain, and because of this, my renter's insurance is, too. If frugality was a person - Fru Gality, perhaps - I'd hug him for seconds and seconds and then a few seconds more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I finally know how to hug properly! : )

Nicole Kristine said...

Some might say you are a Fru Gal. HA!

Good one Nicole