I'm seeing my peers get all "Oh, I'm not going to do this fun, hilarious thing because that's childish." What ding dongs! Fake mustaches are not childish. They're childlike.Here are more examples to deepen your understanding:
Childish: calling in sick to work because you're tired :(
Childlike: doing a Beyonce dance to wake up from the tiredness :)
Childish: spending all your money on chocolate bars instead of housing :(
Childlike: having your friends paint Lady GaGa masterpieces to fancy up your home in a frugal way :)
Childish: not taking your car in to get oil changes :(
Childlike: writing hysterical things on friends' (with senses of humor) dirty cars like "I wish my boyfriend was this dirty!" :) (Don't do that if your friend is going on a job interview or something. Then this would be childish.)
Childish: pouting about friends' boringness :(
Childlike: having a box of silly hats your friends can wear when they come over :)
To summarize, in 12, 28, and 45 years, I'll be (a) financially stable and (b) a riot! And I'll hang out with you if you're a riot, too... and/or you're financially stable and will take me out on your boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment