Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Regal and handsome, indeed
Nic-Nic-Nicaroo had been building up her Christmas gift for a while. Imagine my delight when I ripped off the paper to find this gem: Tucker Jobe - my favorite yapping, shaggy Shih Tzu - immortalized(ish). It is a Christmas wish come true.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! What a BEAUTIFUL poem! That is probably the most special present ever. I wish I had a friend that loved me enough to make me a Tucker poem. But, I don't. You do.
You should shower the gift giver (was it Nic-Nic-Nicaroo?) with praise, cash, and prizes.
1 comment:
WOW! What a BEAUTIFUL poem! That is probably the most special present ever. I wish I had a friend that loved me enough to make me a Tucker poem. But, I don't. You do.
You should shower the gift giver (was it Nic-Nic-Nicaroo?) with praise, cash, and prizes.
Post a Comment