Sunday, December 30, 2007

Two Parter

1 - I can't believe I haven't told you about my convertible gloves. Ma, the Walden Christmas Shopper, came through like CRAZY and bought me the coziest hand warmers ever. Plus, Oats (my dad) got a matching pair! Can you believe it? It is too special. We walked to the movie theater wearing them. When a friend called, I said, "Oats! Watch how I flip down the mitten part and am better able to click, 'Answer!" And he did watch, and he was impressed. My family is the swellest.

2 - I am going to Pike Place with a friend named Emily AGAIN! This time, though, it is a different Emily. Still, it is weird. It is like finding two rocks with "Kelly Jean Walden" carved into them by the cold, winter wind, except instead of "Kelly Jean Walden" it is "friend named Emily" and instead of "rock shaped by the cold, winter wind" it is "strolling around Pike Place Market."

No comments: