Thursday, February 21, 2008

Haicoo'

Setting: Cooper's Alehouse
Characters: Roommate and KJW
Plot: Being more awesome than usual

Keeping Busy While the Roommate Pees
Seattle's Alehouse.
It's so the original.
I rock at language.

Talk of Structure
What's complicated?
SEATTLE! Those syllables.
So freaking many.

Part One
Blue middle-aged man
Tosses darts, has beer belly,
Keeps score with new chalk

Part Two
"Blue", what do you mean?
Oh, dumb ass, the shirt, the shirt!
It is a blue shirt.

Our Favorite
O, Trivia Night
You bring out the Keats in me.
It's too bad Keats sucks.

3 comments:

Anna is Awesome said...

Woot!

Lindsay said...

I'm a little confused...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Lindsay.
but also . . .
A raisen in the sun has been re-done with P-diddy (Puff Daddy, Sean P Combs, Sean "Puffy" Combs, Sean P-Diddy Combs, Sean Combs, what have you) and Mrs. Huxtable from the Cosby show. Holla!