Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Three minutes ago

I was brushing my teeth. My roommate was reading about kool-aid shoes. WHOOOA. Her three-minute-ago activity was way cooler than mine. Heretofore, my teeth shall remain dirty.

Oh geeze, the information source is getting complicated now. The roommate is hollering from her bedroom that our pal Phil told her all about the shoes. Oh! Oh, there's more! Phil's friend Kim told him about the kool-aid shoes! If you're lost, here is a little diagram:

Someone -> Kim -> Phil -> Anna -> Me -> You

-> means "told the following person about the kool-aid shoes:"

What a beautiful, complicated mess. Thank you, kool-aid shoes. Your wackiness brought us together in an internetty, linear way.

4 comments:

Anna is Awesome said...

I want strawberry. :)

Anonymous said...

I especially like the marketing line, "Yes, now your feet can smell (although, they say smeel) like grape, cherry or strawberry rather than likey sweaty death."
I'm afraid my shoes do currently smell (smeel) of sweaty death.

Lindsay said...

Cool!!

Unknown said...

i love being e-famous vicariously through kim.

i'm all for these shoes! it's the best idea since sliced bread...or at least caffeinated soap:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/