Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Ode to Allison Janney: The Process Begins

I love bad poetry almost as much as I love Allison Janney. So, when the 8th-graders were assigned to "write feverishly in [their] writing notebooks for fifteen minutes", it made sense that I would do the same and create something for the wonderful C.J. Cregg, Brenn MacGuff, and kooky counselor from 10 Things I Hate About You.

I have this:

Allison Janney towers above
All her acting peers.

She's been charming fans, [something "ans"]

And winning Emmys for years.

Man oh man oh man. Allison Janney deserves fans with better writing skills. But I will improve. I will improve for me, I will improve for you, but mostly I will improve for Allison Janney.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Impressive KJW. I would write you my own short poem, but I am afraid of your verbal assault.

Maybe it will happen if I'm feeling courageous later.

Anonymous said...

CJ really is the shit. THE SHIT.