If you're in the same no-idea-what-a-chinchilla-looks-like-boat, here is a picture of one. You're welcome.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Yes, sir, I'm cut from a different cloth. My texture is the best fur, chinchilla.
The teacher next door stopped by with a six-pound bag of pretzels. The Democrats left them after caucusing. Thanks, lefties. I appreciate it.
The conversation quickly moved from pretzels to fuzzy animals, and you know what? I have never seen a chinchilla - not live, not in a picture, not even on a coat. In fact, my only experience with chinchillas is rapping about them in "Crazy in Love."
If you're in the same no-idea-what-a-chinchilla-looks-like-boat, here is a picture of one. You're welcome.
If you're in the same no-idea-what-a-chinchilla-looks-like-boat, here is a picture of one. You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i have not started the book yet
i usually can't do anything without a deadline
so, if we set a book club meeting, i'll be motivated to read it
and, i too sometimes think about that ill-fated mouse
That is pretty cute.
It rather looks like you.
-cunte
I didn't need your picture because I saw a LIVE CHINCHILLA when I was in Utah with Mancub and LongArms.
Ha!
Post a Comment