Tuesday, February 12, 2008

S&P wait for me. Edit: S&P didn't wait for me.

I was putting mini-marshmallows in a blue mug of hot chocolate when an image of Salt-n-Pepa flashed in my brain.

The show!
It's back on this week!
Did I miss it?!?

I swore aloud. I'm not going to lie.

"Don't worry, Self," I said. "VH1 is da bomb, and they will let you see clips online." Comforted, I took my hot choc back to my awesome Crate and Barrel desk to enjoy the show in the comfort of my own computer chair.

A little Googling, however, showed I didn't miss the show at all! This is great news for two reasons. First, it means I can sit on the couch and watch the show in all its commercial-breaking glory. The experience feels authentic that way. Second, it means I can promote the show to you people! Hurrah!

WAIT! Wait. Oh geeze. Must we go through this together? I DID MISS IT! I MISREAD VH1'S WEBSITE!

Oh Lord.

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

There were an abundance of links in that posting. My favorite was the link for lies. I was wondering what it would link to. A picture of someone lying down? The definition of a lie? Nope. I clearly wasn't thinking on the kelly-brainwave. But I'm back on now, thank goodness.