Monday, February 18, 2008

You are Poopsie.

Dear Poopsie,

I'm writing to remind you that The Salt-n-Pepa Show is on tonight. At 10 o'clock Pacific Standard Time, tune into VH1. You'll be glad you did for these three reasons:
  • Salt
  • Pepa
  • DJ Spinderalla
Mmm hmm, Ms. Spin is making an appearance. I, for one, expect drama. After all, the episode is called "Three's a Crowd."

Procrastinatey,
KJW

PS Did you see S&P on Regis and Kelly this morning? I don't use the phrase "off the hook" too often... no, actually, I don't ever use the phrase "off the hook"... but this calls for it: Salt-n-Pepa were off the hook. And it was a fancy hook with sparkles and sound effects. Most hip-hop duos would be on that hook. Not our girls, no way.

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

I have never watched Salt or Pepa on anything. I do not feel convinced that this would be interesting to me. Current reality shows that rock MY world:
AMERICAN GLADIATORS
SuperNanny
The Biggest Loser
Oprah's Big Give