Treats, Slippers, Book Club, Don Draper, Harper Dog, Spousehood, Beer
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Ringo.
Most people don't believe me when I tell them about Ringo, the largest cat they'll ever meet. This weekend, however, several of my friends got to experience this crazy beast.
FYI, you have hump crazy dogs. They need a little SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous . . "Hi, I'm Blue, And I'm a sex addict." "Hi Blue." ) Also, Regis Philbin is going bald along his part line.
2 comments:
That is without a doubt the largest cat I have ever seen. He is practically the size of Buster!!
By the way, I want to steal Blue from you.
FYI, you have hump crazy dogs. They need a little SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous . . "Hi, I'm Blue, And I'm a sex addict." "Hi Blue." ) Also, Regis Philbin is going bald along his part line.
Post a Comment