Thursday, March 13, 2008

Career option #418

This is what I titled today's essay:
Students Will Appreciate My Space Even More Than Myspace



This is what I titled last week's essay:
From Jackass to Joy


Yes, I take pride in my essay titles.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Someone said Cadaver in my science class and I laughed. I would have explained language evolution, and the funniness of the statement, " you can't just bring in a [whatever] to cut up, it's just not legal anymore," but didn't think my lowly, fellow teacher folk would quite understand.

2. If you were a rockstar KJW, would you also sport your pink blazer? I miss that.

3. Utah? Disneyland? Are you needing a spring break adventure? I'm doing both, and am accepting applications for accompaniment.

4. Mike Van Fleet is jealous my mother is in your phone and not his. I told him my mother is liable to stab him with a pitchfork should they ever meet. My mom said she enjoys "being in Kelly Walden's phone, it makes me a little cooler."

Nicole Kristine said...

Why are you writing essays? Who for? School? Why does grad school care about myspace? Answer my questions.

Lindsay said...

What was the topic in "Jackass to Joy"?

Nicole Kristine said...

also, I am obsessed with the naming the countries thing.

Lynn said...

Jodi yelled a lot of funny things last night during 80s night. One of the best being, "Fuck you, middle schoolers!" The people surrounding her gave her strange looks. But you would have understood.

KJW said...

Lindsay - the topic of "Jackass to Joy" was one of my students that I couldn't stand at first but, after using some strategic Adolescent Development tricks, I learned to appreciate.

Nic - Yes, I write essays for grad school. "My Space" was about my classroom environment.

Crotch Potato - I would wear my pink blazer, but not on stage. That'd get hot. It'd probably be for classier activities, like interviews with Oprah or Barbara Walters. I can't travel on Spring Break because (a) I'm poor and (b) I'm working. However, I will send you hilarious text messages to make all your driving more fun. Please take a picture of Little Erin for me.

Lynn - Hahahahahahahaha.