Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Your morning Flipper

My parents used to wake me up at the crack of dawn. It infuriated me then, but I appreciate it now. If I weren't up at 6:00 AM, would I have watched Mr. Wizard and Flipper? No.

(Please clink Flipper. It is the reason I took time out of my morning to post.)

(YOU'RE WELCOME.)

(I've resumed my Muesli breakfasts. I'm so glad I did. Cheerios are fine and all, but Muesli really does it for me.)

(What should I wear today?)

(Which bus should I take?)

(Today's going to the absolute best.)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am very inspired by that Moko story. Those whales are pretty lucky....

Lynn said...

I WANT A DOLPHIN!

Nicole Kristine said...

WHY isn't there a video of the actual rescue? I don't understand how Moko did it. Maybe Moko is a magic dolphin. I think that she is.