Monday, March 3, 2008

Grad School Survival Kit: Item #1

Garfield minus Garfield will simultaneously crack you up and creep you out. Here's a sample:

Please clink.

4 comments:

Shawno said...

This is the only way Garfield comics will ever be funny. :)

An Extra said...

Arbuckle is the funniest/most depressing comic strip of all time.

Ms. Subcleff said...

HAHA! You have inspired me to blog again KJW... I'll let you know what I have the time to set something up, I miss the days of publishing my thoughts to the series of tubes, aka the Inn-tur-knet. Let's just say there's many more previous, i mean, precious moments to come.

just call me tSUB

Anonymous said...

I never liked garfield much. I rather like him now, sans him.
Also KJW, you are not wanting to use your full name for fear of being googled, but I believe you've already shot yourself in the foot with your web address. Just maybe.
And also - want to go to Utah?
March 25- whenever?
Amazing Utah. Think about it.